| BEST Eurail
SAME DAY order processing.
SERVICE fast & unbeatable.
SECURE on-line ordering.
GROUP travel discounts.
UPS global shipping.
We are commited to bringing you the best priced rail passes while
providing unbeatable customer service. Please dont hesitate to
contact us if you have any questions!
The Eurail Denmark Pass is great for 3 to 7 days of unlimited travel within 1 month.
Situated in Northern Europe between the North Sea and the Baltic, Denmark is the only Scandinavian country directly connected to the European mainland. Thanks to the new bridge between Denmark and Sweden, the rest of Scandinavia can now also be easily reached from Denmark. Denmark consists of about 400 islands, many of which are uninhabited. The capital, Kobenhavn (Copenhagen), is situated on Sealand, the largest island with many castles and forests. The area north of Kobenhavn has always been the favoured retreat of Denmark's monarchs. Being a small country travel distances are short and make the country and its attractions easy to visit. The country offers great diversity, be it historical or nature wise. Most of these sights of interest can now be visited while traveling on a Eurail Denmark Pass.
- Available for 3 or 7 days of travel within a 1-month period
- There is a 1st class and 2nd class version for individual travelers and for groups of 2 or more people traveling together (Saver Pass)
- Children aged 4 up to and including 11 get a 50% discount on the full adult fare
- For travelers under 26 years of age, there is a reduced price Pass in 2nd class available (Youth Pass)
- The Eurail Denmark Pass also entitles you to a bonus granting a reduction on the Hilton Hotel in Copenhagen.
- Children ages 3 and under travel for free.
- Children aged 4 to 11 travel for half the adult fare. For Saver passes, one child is considered as one person. Therefore an adult and child traveling together are entitled to buying a Saver pass .
- Ages 26 and over qualify for first class passes only.
- Prices are in US dollars and are subject to change.
- Not for Sale in Europe: Eurail Passes are not available for sale to residents of Europe, the Russian Federation, Turkey, Morocco, Algeria or Tunisia.
- Passes must be validated within 6 months of issue.
- Passes can not be replaced if lost or stolen. We recommend Pass Security with your order.