| BEST Eurail
SAME DAY order processing.
SERVICE fast & unbeatable.
SECURE on-line ordering.
GROUP travel discounts.
UPS global shipping.
We are commited to bringing you the best priced rail passes while
providing unbeatable customer service. Please dont hesitate to
contact us if you have any questions!
||Eurail France-Switzerland Pass|
Unlimited travel on one pass in both France and Switzerland for 4-10 days within 2 months.
The France N' Switzerland pass combines Europe's most popular countries. Now you can enjoy all that France and Switzerland have to offer with one pass. Unlimited rail travel for 4-10 days within 2 months. Saverpass discounts are available for groups of two or more.
- 50% reduction for Pass holders on normal fares on the ferry crossing Calais
- Dover (England) operated by SeaFrance
- 50% reduction on the standard foot passenger fares on ferry crossings from
Cherbourg and Roscoff to Rosslare (Ireland) operated by Irish Ferries. Advance
booking is recommended as capacity is limited. Sailings operate from April
- 30% reduction on normal fares for foot-passengers on the ferry crossings
from Marseille, Nice and Toulon to Ajaccio, Bastia and Calvi on the island
of Corsica. Ferries operated by SNCM and Ferryfrance.
- In Paris, free ride on the RER underground system but
- Line B between Charles-de-Gaule airport and Gare-du-Nord railway
- Line C between Orly airport and the railways stations Massy,
Gare d'Austerlitz, Versailles-
Rive-Gauche and Versailles-Chantiers
- Eurostar high speed trains link Paris with London (England) in 3
hours via the Channel Tunnel. Eurostar also serves Lille and Frethun
in Northern France and Ashford (England). Eurostar offers approximately
50% discount on full 1st and 2nd class fares to Eurail Pass holders.
Your Eurail Pass has to be validated before the trip on Eurostar.
The Pass holder 1st class reduction is also available with a 2nd class
Youth Pass. Bookings, which are compulsory, can be made in Great Britain,
France, Belgium or via any Eurostar sales outlet. Please note that
space is limited and subject to availability.
- 50% reduction on the CFC (Chemins de Fer de la Corse) (private railroad)
between Ajaccio and Bastia, between Ajaccio and Calvi and between
Bastia and Calvi.
- 25% reduction on the CFP (Chemins de Fer de la Provence) between
Nice and Digne (private railroad).